Monday, July 31, 2006

word from the old man

abah always told their children to travel

and for me, he asked me not to return home during summer instead he asked me to travel
i couldn't agree more....
i only have two summer, three winter, two easter break to explore this globe and definitely i have to use this time wisely

like my brother, he used to study in australia, an island which was 7 hours far from home
towards the south pole, and to travel to other continent was far and will cost more money than as i stay in europe which got plenty of place within my reach (obvioulsy the flite ticket will be cheaper and i will benefit from the currency)
as people say love can defeat everything, (as a muslims, not everything )
yet he already been to part of uk, europe, and even japan

sometimes i wonder, my love for travelling was influenced by my father's words or was it genetic....hihihi.....well everybody will know the answer, even a school kids

the journey begins here......

0 comments: